Company Profiles

Founded in 1955 by Tony Cave-Browne-Cave the practice developed with his partners Ken Collins and Will Hawkes.

Since then we have undertaken almost every sort of building project, but we specialise in one-off commissions, with a strong emphasis on traditional bespoke projects, creative and original design, with the occasional contemporary building to spice things up.

Much of the practice's work is on listed buildings, with these specialist projects as far apart as Edinburgh and London. We value careful and conservative repair, and we also believe that the alteration and reuse of these buildings is best informed and inspired within a strong design environment.

The Practice Principal is Trevor Edwards

The design staff are lead by Associate Andrew Warner, assisted by senior staff Greg Bicknell and Martin Kennard.